Sunday, May 26, 2013

Upcoming Children's Section On Tuesday!!!

Now that I have taken a break, hopefully I am back with more zest and faster reading.... Thank you to all those who had kept sending me reminders.

After doing the last review I took a little sabbatical and did what? Watched Netflix. [Sorry to all who thought I would be climbing the Tibetian Mountains or lazily gliding the Lankawi in Malaysia] But I seriously needed to finish some TV shows. Did a double dose of Supernatural, Desperate Housewives, Pretty Little Liars and currently ogling Ghost Whisperers. That is a variety now, isn't it. I so wanted to read Dan Brown's Inferno but really did not want to open the pages of a book or click on my little Kobo. [Blasphemy!!!]

Thinking of starting my own Freebie alert. What say? Some of the freebie books in the Amazon are really good. I love Freebies :) 

Before you all wonder why I am rambling like this...

I AM GOING TO START A CHILDREN'S SECTION SOON. WATCH OUT FOR THE UPCOMING SECTION OF KID'S CORNER WITH SOME COOL ILLUSTRATED BOOKS. 

Any author writing for kids can contact me @ rramesh_1997@yahoo.co.in



No comments:

Post a Comment